Corporate Young Ventures Acceleration Program- GIZ
SME Support Centre Limited has partnered with GIZ, INTREGRATION and MERU GREENS EPZ LIMITED in the first ever corporate young ventures acceleration program. This is a program aimed at initially supporting young agri-business SMEs who are looking to scale their business. Through a partnership with a corporate partner, the young agri-business SME will have an opportunity to be mentored, opportunity to have B2B sales opportunities, opportunity to receive investment in the business , opportunity to access a leading network of experts in agribusiness including productivity experts.
Are you qualified for the program?
- An agribusiness entity
- A young venture between 2 and 7 years old
- Women and youth 18 -35 years
- Yearly turnover KES 5 million to 50 million
- One co-founder who is full time in business
- Commitment to full participation in the process