Digital Sponsorship-Africa 118 & NORAD
SME Support Centre Limited is supporting Africa 118 & NORAD on an initiative aimed at equipping and supporting African SMEs to achieve and sustain success in their businesses by providing them with a comprehensive package of digital tools and expertise (Digital LaunchPad) to enhance their competitiveness and access global markets. The program will offer over 3,000 SMEs in; Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Ghana with:
- Financial literacy training
- Digital marketing training
- Investment readiness and venture building training
- Digital marketing campaign
- Professional website
- E-commerce + payment integration
- Access to financing
- Accelerator program
Are you qualified for the program?
- A business entity registered in Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Ghana.
- The business has less than 50 employees.
- The business has limited digital marketing expertise.
- SMEs agrees to be available for the scheduled training, coachings, acceleration, and mentorship training
- SMEs agree to shoulder 50% of the cost of services offered in year 2 ( about $200) and to shoulder 100% cost of the services offered in year 3 ( about $400).
- SMEs agree to be in the program for the entirety of the program duration ( 3 years: 2021- 2023).