We offer various services to FUNDS and PRIVATE WEALTH PROVIDERS looking to invest in SMEs in Africa as follows:
- Pipeline sourcing – sourcing of investor ready SMEs from our client database and our partner networks
- De-risking structures– donor engagement for provision of Technical Assistance grant funding and potential de-risking structures
- Fund Rationale – design of the fund rationale, theory of change & investment philosophy
- Due Diligence– provide financial, commercial and technical due diligence services
- Technical Assistance Facilities– design and management of TAFs to support portfolio companies and the beneficiaries alongside the Fund
- Impact Measurement Framework & Monitoring –develop impact measurement frameworks, including impact metrics (KPIs). Ongoing on the ground impact monitoring and reporting services
- Fund Management Services – the services include design of fund flow structure, pre-disbursement assessments, capacity enhancement, fund disbursements, internal audit & review, quality assurance, accounting , fund replenishment, continuous funder liaison and management.